We don't know about you, but we can't quite get enough of wearing our super-soft knits with our athleisure faves.
They just go hand-in-hand. Whether we're on our way to yoga or Pilates, or just lounging about on a weekend, knits and leisure are a match made in heaven. And the most stylish on the streets know it too.
We've rounded up our most inspirational athleisure knitwear looks from the global streets. Which one's your fave?
1. Wear your knit to and from Ballet Barre class
2. Gigi Hadid nails it with a knitted sweater slung over her shoulders, with zipped leggings and trainers.
3. Uptown Athleisure from from our favourite French blogger, Milky Way Blue Eyes. Stella McCartney shoes, an over-size wool coat, and side-striped trousers.
4. Kendall Jenner loves a slouchy knit, worn with leggings and hi-top trainers, she wears it so well. As always!
5. Love this leather midi skirt, Van trainers and sweater look. Laid-back luxe.